|Head of state|
|Head of government|
|Elevation above sea level|
Himachal Pradesh (Hindi: हिमाचल प्रदेश, Punjabi: ਹਿਮਾਚਲ ਪ੍ਰਦੇਸ਼) is a state in the Punjab region in north-west India. Himachal Pradesh is spread over 21,629 sq mi (56,019 km²) and is bordered by the Indian states of Jammu and Kashmir on north, Punjab on west and south-west, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh on south, Uttarakhand on south-east and by Tibet (China) on the east. The literal meaning of Himachal Pradesh is Region of snowy mountains. Himachal Pradesh was also known as Deva Bhoomi (the land of the gods).
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- Unidentified locations in Himachal Pradesh (4 C, 2 F)
- Culture of Himachal Pradesh (28 C, 22 F)
- Geography of Himachal Pradesh (20 C, 4 F)
- History of Himachal Pradesh (17 C, 1 F)
- Nature of Himachal Pradesh (22 C, 19 F)
- Organisations based in Himachal Pradesh (5 C, 1 F)
- Transport in Himachal Pradesh (11 C, 1 F)
Pages in category "Himachal Pradesh"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.
Media in category "Himachal Pradesh"
This category contains only the following file.
- Capt Sanjay Prashar.jpg 1,920 × 1,088; 878 KB