User talk:Antonella Nigro
More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
Wikimedia Commons has a specific scope
Thank you for your contributions. Your image or other content, Vincenzo ugolinii, was recently deleted, or will soon be deleted, in accordance with our process and policies, because it was not, or is not, within our scope. Please review our project scope, but in short, Commons is targeted at educational media files including photographs, diagrams, animations, music, spoken text and video clips. The expression “educational” is to be understood according to its broad meaning of “providing knowledge; instructional or informative”. Wikimedia Commons does not contain text articles like encyclopedia articles, textbooks, news, word definitions and such. Each of these other kinds of content have their own projects: Wikipedia, Wikibooks, Wikisource, Wikinews, Wiktionary and Wikiquote.
If the content seems to fit the scope of one of those other projects, please consider contributing it there. Otherwise, consider an alternative outlet. If you think that the deletion was in error because the contribution really was in scope, you can appeal it at Commons:Undeletion requests, giving a reason why it fits our scope to help others evaluate the matter. Thank you for your understanding.
Tip: Categorizing images
Hello, Antonella Nigro!
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
- Image:Somaro.svg was uncategorized on 29 December 2010 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:36, 30 December 2010 (UTC)
- Image:PecoraCorno.png was uncategorized on 11 January 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:45, 12 January 2011 (UTC)
- Image:LULLY Xerxes frontespizio.jpg was uncategorized on 1 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:36, 2 June 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Franz Biber lapide.jpg was uncategorized on 12 August 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 10:45, 13 August 2011 (UTC)
Ciao. Sai che non sono riuscito a trovare una categoria adatta? L'unica che mi sembra accettabile è Category:Cartoons o Category:Illustrations. Non so, prova a dare un'occhiata a queste due categorie e sottocategorie per vedere se c'è qualcosa di più adatto... Al limite chiedi al Commons:Bar italiano, magari qualcuno ha più esperienza con questo tipo di immagini. Mi spiace.--Trixt (talk) 20:19, 12 January 2011 (UTC)
Ciao. Il tool per girare le immagini funziona, infatti io le vedo nel verso giusto. E' solo un problema di aggiornamento della tua cache, dovresti aggiornarla e dovresti vedere tutto a posto:
Internet Explorer: press Ctrl+F5
Firefox: hold down ⇧ Shift while clicking Reload (or press STRG+⇧ Shift+R)
Opera/Konqueror: press F5, Safari: hold down ⇧ Shift+alt while clicking Reload
Chrome: hold down ⇧ Shift while clicking Reload
Picture of the Year 2013 R1 Announcement
Round 1 of Picture of the Year 2013 is open!
- ⧼Wikibase-terms/Antonella Nigro⧽: العربية, български, Deutsch, English, français, italiano, македонски, മലയാളം, 日本語, русский, svenska, اردو, 中文
Wikimedia Commons is happy to announce that the 2013 Picture of the Year competition is now open. This year will be the eighth edition of the annual Wikimedia Commons photo competition, which recognizes exceptional contributions by users on Wikimedia Commons. Wikimedia users are invited to vote for their favorite images featured on Commons during the last year (2013) to produce a single Picture of the Year.
Hundreds of images that have been rated Featured Pictures by the international Wikimedia Commons community in the past year are all entered in this competition. These images include professional animal and plant shots, breathtaking panoramas and skylines, restorations of historical images, photographs portraying the world's best architecture, impressive human portraits, and so much more.
For your convenience, we have sorted the images into topical categories. Two rounds of voting will be held: In the first round, you may vote for as many images as you like. The top 30 overall and the most popular image in each category will continue to the final. In the final round, you may vote for just one image to become the Picture of the Year.
Round 1 will end on .
the Wikimedia Commons Picture of the Year committee
You are receiving this message because you voted in the 2012 Picture of the Year contest.
|File:Ercole Drei, Il lavoro dei campi.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Foto del giorno
Ciao, ho visto solo ora e forse hai già risolto: probabilmente si tratta della copia cache che va aggiornata manualmente (in automatico ci mette più tempo). Svuota la cache con F5. Buon wiki--Pạtạfisik 14:14, 18 March 2017 (UTC)
- Se non è la cache, prova a chiedere a @Moroboshi: è lui che si occupa della creazione della pagina in lingua italiana, forse sa come consigliarti.
- Visto il miglioramento palese della traduzione, che ne diresti di dare un'occhiata anche alle didascalie previste nei prossimi giorni ? Sono qui: c:Commons:Immagine_del_giorno. Per modificare una didascalia basta cliccare su "italiano", scritto in blu, davanti alla didascalia fuori dalla cornice.--Pạtạfisik 14:28, 18 March 2017 (UTC)
- Conosciuta, ebbene sì, ci sono donne su commons! ;-) Altrettanto. Magari ci si reincontra, qui o su wikipedia, se hai dubbi non esitare a chiedere, buona giornata--Pạtạfisik 14:34, 18 March 2017 (UTC)