If you have experienced any issues with UploadWizard recently, I would love to hear the details (I work for WMF's Multimedia team). If not, please don't mislead newbies with false complaints. We've improved UploadWizard's reliability a great deal in the last year or so and I think it's on par with the simple upload form on Special:Upload. Matma Rex (talk) 15:00, 19 September 2016 (UTC)
- Matma Rex: Not misleading to say UWiz goes bonkers sometimes. The hell is a "false complaint"? "Improved" means well aware of past--and present--failures. All tickets shall be filed at Phabricator when need be. Now, go pay-down that technical debt instead of thought-policing the "community" --dsprc (talk) 15:16, 19 September 2016 (UTC)
Please do not recreate deleted content
Mugshots in USA
Your VFC installation method is deprecated
Hello Dsprc, we are aware that using the old installation method of VFC (via common.js, which you are using) may not work reliably anymore and can break other scripts as well. A detailed explanation can be found here. Important: To prevent problems please remove the old VFC installation code from your common.js and instead in your preferences. Thanks! --VFC devs (q) 16:23, 22 May 2017 (UTC)
Notification about possible deletion
Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them, such as a copyright issue.
- File:IA Light Painting Ceramic 1.jpg
- File:IA Light Painting Ceramic 2.jpg
- File:IA Light Painting Ceramic 3.jpg
- File:IA Light Painting Ceramic 4.jpg