Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Redirected from Madhya Pradesh)
English: Madhya Pradesh, abbreviated as MP (Hindi: मध्य प्रदेश, IPA pronounced məd̪ʱjə prəd̪eːʃ, translation: Middle Province), often called the Heart of India, is a state in central India. Its capital is Bhopal. Madhya Pradesh was originally the largest state in India until November 1, 2000 when the state of Chhattisgarh was carved out. It borders the states Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Rajasthan. The state has an area of 308,252 km2. The largest city and the commercial capital of the state is Indore.
state in central India
|Head of state|
|Head of government|
This category has the following 16 subcategories, out of 16 total.
- Categories of Madhya Pradesh (4 C)
- Culture of Madhya Pradesh (41 C, 54 F)
- Geography of Madhya Pradesh (17 C, 1 F)
- History of Madhya Pradesh (35 C, 10 F)
- Nature of Madhya Pradesh (18 C, 23 F)
- Structures in Madhya Pradesh (10 C, 4 F)
- Transport in Madhya Pradesh (7 C, 2 F)
Pages in category "Madhya Pradesh"
This category contains only the following page.
Media in category "Madhya Pradesh"
The following 4 files are in this category, out of 4 total.
- Governor Lal Ji Tandon official photograph, 2019.jpg 1,800 × 2,400; 2.54 MB
- Governor Mangubhai C. Patel official portrait, 2021.jpg 1,776 × 2,394; 419 KB
- Paddy field and barbed wire fence in Bundelkhand.jpg 1,920 × 1,440; 2.91 MB
- Rewa Sidhi Tunnel.jpg 1,200 × 867; 79 KB