From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository
(Redirected from Madhya Pradesh)
English: Madhya Pradesh, abbreviated as MP (Hindi: मध्य प्रदेश, IPA pronounced məd̪ʱjə prəd̪eːʃ, translation: Middle Province), often called the Heart of India, is a state in central India. Its capital is Bhopal. Madhya Pradesh was originally the largest state in India until November 1, 2000 when the state of Chhattisgarh was carved out. It borders the states Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Rajasthan. The state has an area of 308,252 km2. The largest city and the commercial capital of the state is Indore.
This category has the following 23 subcategories, out of 23 total.
- ► Bhopal disaster (3 C, 3 F)
- ► Culture of Madhya Pradesh (24 C, 2 F)
- ► History of Madhya Pradesh (39 C, 15 F)
- ► Social groups of Madhya Pradesh (1 C)
- ► Wildlife sanctuaries of Madhya Pradesh (6 C, 7 F)
Media in category "Madhya Pradesh"
The following 14 files are in this category, out of 14 total.
- Bakanian Bhaunri Railw...
- Chaushat yogani jabalp...
- Dhunadhar Water Fall.jpg
- Lovely evening Bhopal.JPG
- Nil Kanth Palace.JPG
- Pachmarhi Pandav Caves...
- Panlak ddkdj.jpg
- Ram Ghat, Ujjain.JPG
- Sonagiri Jain Temples...
- THE TORTOISE IN STONE.jpg