User talk:Mikael Häggström
A barnstar for you!
|The Original Barnstar|
|Thank You very much for many excellent images for radiology! Hellerhoff (talk) 19:39, 23 August 2017 (UTC)|
- Thanks, Hellerhoff! Your contributions are great as well! I've found use for your images on many occasions. Mikael Häggström (talk) 19:47, 23 August 2017 (UTC)
Do you still have the Excel file source of File:Fat composition in foods.png by any chance? It would be very helpful as it would make it possible to create an SVG - easily translatable - version. If you do, let me know, you can send it to me through  for example and I'll make the SVG file, while making sure to credit you as the original author. The RedBurn (talk) 06:24, 20 October 2017 (UTC)
- Hi The RedBurn. I had some trouble finding the original Excel file, but I found this page where the data is given: . Mikael Häggström (talk) 06:56, 20 October 2017 (UTC)
so I dont know if you're automatically tagged, although I put you up as 'author': I translated the labeling only (and adjusted the width slightly to fit the words in) of your image.
Since Im still new to wikipedia (and all its sister projects) as far as editing and contributing goes, could you have a quick look if I uploaded it correctly - without any faux-pas?
Can I use it this way File:Taille-Hüft-Verhältnis.png? Or would you like me to take it down and just use the english version instead?
I translated it because the german translation of "waist" is confusing since it means both - the german "bauch" (actual waist) and "taille" (waistline). The translation of the waist-hip ratio is also easily to be misunderstood because it's translated to "taille-hüft-verhältnis" although you would not measure the waistline but instead the actual waist.
Uhhh.. well yeah, if you could just take a look. :) I will wait before using it, until you respond back. Have a nice day! --Shendoah (talk) 12:15, 23 January 2018 (UTC)
- Thank you for the translation, Shendoah! It's been long since I had German classes, but I'm sure it will do well in articles. I've added an overview of the different versions to each of the images. Mikael Häggström (talk) 12:53, 29 January 2018 (UTC)
File:Cryptocurrency transaction.png has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Re:File:Volume rendered CT scan of a pregnancy of 37 weeks of gestational age (smaller).gif Your work is outstanding and leaves me speechless much of the time.Best Regards, Barbara (WVS) (talk) 02:07, 2 March 2018 (UTC)
- Thank you Barbara (WVS)! I'm delighted that you like the image so much. Mikael Häggström (talk) 11:24, 2 March 2018 (UTC)
Addiction as harm?
- That is indeed an important adverse effect. I've added it to the image. Mikael Häggström (talk) 16:15, 27 May 2018 (UTC)
Anatomy images descriptions
Hello, Mikael. I've overhauled the descriptions of series of anatomy images. Could you please take a look at Template:Human female and male image description#Demo and check if I missed any of the language versions and it looks OK? —andrybak (talk) 19:43, 24 August 2018 (UTC)
- Great work! I'm not able to look through all the language versions right now, but as far as I've checked it looks really good! Mikael Häggström (talk) 20:40, 24 August 2018 (UTC)
Hello Mikael, was just wondering if you had time to create an updated version of this image? I added it to en:List of cryptocurrencies, but it's a bit out of date. Cheers! Audacity (talk) 08:25, 6 September 2018 (UTC)