Hello, and thank your for sharing your files with Commons. There seems to be a problem regarding the description and/or licensing of this particular file. Please remember that all uploads require source, author and license information. Could you please resolve these problems, which are described on the page linked in above? Thank you. --Siebrand 20:17, 25 June 2007 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations"). Pro-tip: The CommonSense tool can help you find the best category for your image.
BotMultichillT 05:37, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Iron trunk cattle creep.jpg is uncategorized since 6 July 2009.
|File:Helston bus routes.gif has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue.
Notification about possible deletion
|Some contents have been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether they should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at their entry.
If you created these pages, please note that the fact that they have been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with them, such as a copyright issue.
- File:Wishford railway station 1910.jpg
- File:Wilton North.JPG
- File:Westbury wilts.JPG
- File:Sparkford station.JPG
- File:Radipole Halt.jpg
- File:Radipole railmotor.JPG
- File:Melksham station Wilts about 1905.JPG
- File:Maiden Newton station England 1910.jpg
- File:Lacock railway halt and railmotor 1905.JPG
- File:Holt Junction station Wiltshire England 1905.JPG
- File:Devizes station 1900.JPG
- File:Bradford on Avon Station 1897.jpg
- File:Congresbury station.JPG
- File:Shepton Mallet GWR.JPG
- File:Shepton Mallet Chedd Vall line.jpg
- File:Blagdon station.JPG
- File:First sod Clutton.jpg
- File:Pentewan 1915.jpg
- File:Southampton West.JPG
- File:St Germans Viaduct.jpg
- File:Soton and Dorch Wimborne vdt 1847.jpg
- File:Soton & Dorch op of Droch 1847.jpg
- File:Swindon town.jpg
- File:Cerney stn 1900.JPG
- File:R Wandle Bridge Richmond Rly 8 Aug 1846.jpg
- File:Calstock 1907.jpg
- File:Yelverton next.jpg
- File:P&D Laira road bridge.jpg
- File:Danescombe Hotel.jpg
- File:Marsh Mills bridge.JPG
- File:Lee Moor.JPG
- File:Witney station excursion.jpg
- File:Witney 1900.jpg
- File:Hounslow emu.jpg