|(P.S. Would you like to provide feedback on this message?)|
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").Thanks again for your uploads! More information about categorization can be found in Commons:Categories, and don't hesitate to leave a note on the help desk.
BotMultichillT 05:59, 14 April 2009 (UTC)
- Image:Grattons lyonnais.jpg is uncategorized since 13 April 2009.
- Image:Palais du Peuple depuis la Piata Unirii.jpg is uncategorized since 19 June 2009.
- Image:Teatrul national.jpg is uncategorized since 19 June 2009.
- Image:Piaţa Unirii.jpg is uncategorized since 19 June 2009.
- Image:Cuisroum2.jpg is uncategorized since 19 June 2009.
- Image:Mici.JPG is uncategorized since 19 June 2009.
- Image:Cuisroum1.jpg is uncategorized since 19 June 2009.
File:Palais du Peuple depuis la Piata Unirii.jpg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
If you created this file, please note that the fact that it has been proposed for deletion does not necessarily mean that we do not value your kind contribution. It simply means that one person believes that there is some specific problem with it, such as a copyright issue. Please see Commons:But it's my own work! for a guide on how to address these issues.
File source is not properly indicated: File:Palais du Peuple depuis la Piata Unirii.jpg
|This media was probably deleted.|
A file that you have uploaded to Wikimedia Commons, File:Palais du Peuple depuis la Piata Unirii.jpg, was missing information about where it comes from or who created it, which is needed to verify its copyright status. The file probably has been deleted. If you've got all required information, request undeletion providing this information and the link to the concerned file (
If you created the content yourself, enter
If someone else created the content, or if it is based on someone else's work, the source should be the address to the web page where you found it, the name and ISBN of the book you scanned it from, or similar. You should also name the author, provide verifiable information to show that the content is in the public domain or has been published under a free license by its author, and add an appropriate template identifying the public domain or licensing status, if you have not already done so.Please add the required information for this and other files you have uploaded before adding more files. If you need assistance, please ask at the help desk. Thank you!