More information is available at the community portal. You may ask questions at the help desk, village pump or on IRC channel #wikimedia-commons (webchat). You can also contact an administrator on their talk page. If you have a specific copyright question, ask at the copyright village pump.
- Dank je. Ik heb al aardig wat artikelen over plaatsen in Zuid-Holland ingesproken. Intussen heb ik ook alle plaatsen in Flevoland ingesproken, en heb ik een beginnetje gemaakt aan Noord-Holland (Behalve Amsterdam, die plaats heb ik al eerder ingesproken). Ik maak nu een doorstart aan Zuid-Holland. Gebruiker:Jcb heeft de artikelen over plaatsen in Gelderland en Utrecht voor zijn rekening genomen. Groet, VR-Land. --VR-Land (talk) 17:26, 12 September 2010 (UTC)
File tagging File:Edith Schippers.jpg
|This media was probably deleted.|
|Thanks for uploading File:Edith Schippers.jpg. This media is missing permission information. A source is given, but there is no proof that the author or copyright holder agreed to license the file under the given license. Please provide a link to an appropriate webpage with license information, or send an email with copy of a written permission to OTRS (email@example.com). This also applies if you are the author yourself.
The file probably has been deleted. If you sent a permission, try to send it again after 14 days. Do not re-upload. When the OTRS-member processes your mail, the file can be undeleted. Additionally you can request undeletion here, providing a link to the File-page on Commons where it was uploaded (
Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I have granted autopatrol rights to your account; the reason for this is that I believe you are sufficiently trustworthy and experienced to have your contributions automatically sighted. This will have no effect on your editing, and is simply intended to help users watching Recent changes or Recent uploads to find unproductive edits amidst the productive ones. Thank you. –Krinkletalk 16:36, 11 November 2010 (UTC)
Tip: Categorizing images
Thanks a lot for contributing to the Wikimedia Commons! Here's a tip to make your uploads more useful: Why not add some categories to describe them? This will help more people to find and use them.
1) If you're using the UploadWizard, you can add categories to each file when you describe it. Just click "more options" for the file and add the categories which make sense:
2) You can also pick the file from your list of uploads, edit the file description page, and manually add the category code at the end of the page.
- [[Category:Category name]]
For example, if you are uploading a diagram showing the orbits of comets, you add the following code:
- [[Category:Astronomical diagrams]]
When picking categories, try to choose a specific category ("Astronomical diagrams") over a generic one ("Illustrations").
- Image:Tommy Wiseau.ogg was uncategorized on 18 June 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 11:19, 19 June 2011 (UTC)
- Image:Nl-Bill of Rights van 1689-article.ogg was uncategorized on 25 July 2011 CategorizationBot (talk) 13:12, 26 July 2011 (UTC)
|File:The_Angry_Video_Game_Nerd.ogg has been listed at Commons:Deletion requests so that the community can discuss whether it should be kept or not. We would appreciate it if you could go to voice your opinion about this at its entry.
Oh, hi VR-Land
Just to let you know that I've edited File:Tommy Wiseau.ogg to remove your funny "oh, hey Johnny, what's up?" asides from the section titles. I hope this was a one-off and you haven't been adding little one-liners into every article you've recorded. --McGeddon (talk) 08:50, 12 October 2011 (UTC)
|File:CDA Campagne Utrecht - 2011.jpg has been marked as a possible copyright violation. Wikimedia Commons only accepts free content—that is, images and other media files that can be used by anyone, for any purpose. Traditional copyright law does not grant these freedoms, and unless noted otherwise, everything you find on the web is copyrighted and not permitted here. For details on what is acceptable, please read Commons:Licensing. You may find Commons:Copyright rules useful. You can ask questions about Commons policies in Commons:Help desk.
In 2011 you participated in Commons:Administrators/Requests/Jcb_(de-adminship 2). That discussion ended with User:Jcb losing his administrator privileges.
This note is to inform you that User:Odder proposed Jcb have unconconditional access to administrator privileges restored.
Commons:Administrators/Requests/Jcb (readmin) is scheduled to close on May 20th.
ik zag dat je het verhaal over atoomijsbrekers hebt ingesproken, ik ben dol op atoomijsbrekers! ze zijn zo cool! dankjewel voor het inspreken! ik heb een filmpje gemaakt over atoomijsbrekers, wil je het zien? hier is het
hou jij ook zo van atoomijsbrekers?
nou groetjes, yordi